The CA Suffolk-RHYC Photo Competition 2022
Deadline: Midnight, Sunday 31st January 2022
Subject: “Boating” in its broadest sense
Format: Best quality jpg only
1. The Competition is only open to CA and RHYC Members.
2. There is one class “Boating”.
3. Maximum of three entries per person.
4. Entries limited to jpg digital images.
5. Entries must be received by midnight on 31st January 2022.
6. The competition organiser will form a panel to select the best six photos from the entries
7. The audience at the Near and Far meeting will be asked to vote for their favourite photos
from the six and the results announced.
8. The identity of the person submitting an entry will not be disclosed to the audience before
voting is complete.
9. The photo attracting the most votes will be announced as the winner and the person who
submitted it will receive a prize. Second and third places will also be announced.
10. The choices made by the panel and by the voting audience will be final.
11. By entering the competition members agree to their images being used by Cruising
Association and the Royal Harwich Yacht Club free of charge and confirm that they have any
necessary permissions regarding use of the image.
a. There is no entry fee.
b. The closing date for entries is midnight on 31st January 2022.
c. Please use the highest possible resolution for entries to facilitate reproduction in the CA and RHYC publications.
d. Remember please, entries to be submitted only in jpg format.
e. Entries should be by email attachment to email@example.com.
f. The email should include a caption and the name and membership number of the member.
Any queries to the Suffolk Section Secretaries by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.