Anita Sutton will present this webinar, beginning with an introduction to who she is and where she is and will then cover all the aspects cruisers need to consider when planning to decommission and store their boat in the Caribbean, including:
- Specific concerns for decommissioning in the Caribbean
- Exterior: including sails, lines, dinghy, varnishwork
- Interior: including clothes & linens, food & drinks, bugs, avoiding mildew
- Mechanics and Systems: engine/generator, outboard, electrical systems
- Suggestions to make it easier on yourself: planning, stocks of spares, before you haul, nearby accommodation
Date: Tuesday 30 June
Time: 1900 hrs
Place: Your own home (webinar broadcast)
Booking: This event is open to members only, you will need to login to see the details below.
If you would like to join, please register by clicking on the link below.
The talk will be around half an hour and there will be an opportunity at the end of the broadcast to ask questions. If you wish to do so, please use the Q&A facility which you'll see at the bottom of the screen.